Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The One Where You Dress Up Like Rachel Green

Okay, so I'm going to a 90's themed costume party Saturday. I am a 90's baby, and as a 90's baby I can tell you that there isn't a single person who wasn't aspiring to be Rachel Green from Friends. You couldn't go anywhere and not see some with 'the Rachel' hair cut. Seriously. So it wasn't brain surgery that when I needed a costume to go with this iconic lady. I didn't purchase a single item to do this, therefor they aren't all spot on, but hey, I think these are some pretty quality costumes.

So here are some super easy costumes you could do this Halloween with clothing you already have.


What you need:
A pair of flip flops, platform ones if you've got them
Army green capris
A yellow tank top (I went with a t-shirt)
Straight hair, a middle part if you can pull it off, lord knows I can't

What you need:
A sleeveless denim top
A black skirt
Black shoes or booties
Hair pulled up
Toss in a Friends mug for added detail

What you need:
A pair of patterned leggings
A graphic tshirt, preferably with a heart on it
An oversized sweater/cardigan
Hair twisted up with face framing pieces left loose

What you need:
A pair of loose fit overalls
A striped tank top
White tennis shoes
Hair left loose

What you need:
A pair of black sweatpants
A pair of white tennis shoes
A long sleeve black shirt
A green tshirt to layer overtop
A backwards baseball cap
Hair in twin braids that you end a bit early

10 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm a 90's baby too. I might have to do this for halloween. It's so simple but also genius. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing! Great outfit matching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit ideas, all look so pretty and cute. I am going to try these for the Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this idea! the outfits are so fun. i'm a huge friends fan and would totally do this for halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOl this is too funny! I loved Rachel in the 90's who didn't...funny to look back on the outfits now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the green sweater one and how you’ve done your look with the celebrity next to it so funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Great job :) these outfits look just like her. What a cute and fun way to dress up for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great idea! So cute outfit matching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww you are so adorable! This is one of my fave shows:) Shell

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great ideas! I think you did an awesome job recreating the "Rachel" look in each case. Hubby and I still watch Friends reruns - and I remember every one of these scenes you have pictured!

    ReplyDelete