Sunday, August 13, 2017

Home Is Where The Hand Is

I am so excited to finally post this!! Recently I talked with Yooper Shirts, a company from the upper peninsula of my home state of Michigan and we decided to collaborate on this post! 

There is absolutely nothing I love more than supporting local businesses, and I also love anything Michigan related (I have the mitten tattooed on my back), so these are the perfect tees for me!

I will link to the shirts I am wearing as well as the other outfit details below! 




This tee is so cute and soft, and I love that I can wear it with a pair of jeans or tuck it in to a cute skirt like I did to dress it up! It's also a unisex shirt so it's perfect for any guy or gal!





There is nothing I love more than a long sleeve tshirt and pair of leggings or running shorts to relax and run errands in. It's cozy, cute, and just so comfortable. This shirt is a super cool design and I'm excited to wear it under a vest this fall.


Outfit One
Shoes: Mariella Made in Italy (No longer available) 


Outfit Two


You can check out Yooper Shirts full website and shop here & you definitely should, you won't be disappointed.





All photos by: https://www.facebook.com/Scott-Hutchinson-Photography-156661761074455/

No comments:

Post a Comment