Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Fall Must Haves

Anyone that knows me knows I am capital O Obsessed with autumn. After living in the desert on the west coast for several years I ached for pretty leaves and apple orchards, duck boots and flannels. I am a fall girl through and through. So of course I am super excited to be shopping for fall, and decided to write up a little post of everything that I think you can't live without (well that I can't anyway). And yes, I know it's only August, don't spoil my fun.





I bought this cozy skirt in a dark grey herringbone last year on sale, and I am so excited to pair it with tights and boots.



Everyone has a favorite flannel, and this is mine. So cozy with a vest or cardigan over it, or even on it's own with a pair of jeans. 



Fall means back to school, which means back to my hectic crazy life. Summer, it's been nice, but it's time to get my schedule organized. This is the exact agenda I am using at the moment and I am in L O V E.



Two years ago I was feeling really stressed out and just not in a great place, so I painted my room yellow. You hear it all the time, but the color of a room can really truly affect your mood. So I am currently obsessed with yellow and white together and this comforter was the perfect pick up for the upcoming cold nights.




These are a bit pricey for a pair of jeans, but I have never found a pair of pants that feel better or look better on than these. One thousand times over worth the price. 



My Vera Bradley backpack has been my lord and savior since I started at U of M. It keeps me so organized and can handle everything, no matter how much I overload it. The print that I bought is no longer available, but this is the style backpack and I love this print as well! 




I pity anyone who doesn't have a pair of these bad boys. Never have I found a more comfortable, cozy, dry boot, and never will I. They're also on sale, so no excuses.




I hope I've inspired you to get out and get to it! Fall is right around the corner! (Thank you God)

No comments:

Post a Comment