Thursday, March 16, 2017

Save the Bunnies (& Monkeys, & Kittens, & Puppies, &...)



Listen up, if you haven't gone cruelty free already, you should. No, don't become a vegetarian, don't become a vegan, whatever, you do you, but there are alternatives to testing on animals, and it's 2017, let's use them. I'm not going to post graphic, disturbing photos of animals that are tested on because I don't want to cry, but here's a link you should check out (the video is only a minute long). So here's a list of some products for different aspects of your life that don't test on animals. It's not an extensive list, but it's a start, and you have no excuse to not go cruelty free because a lot of these products are better for you anyways. 

I'll even link the products to make your life easier. Just click on the name of the product you want. Quit making excuses. Go cruelty free.


Household Products
Mrs Meyer’s (These are the cleaning products I use personally)
(You can also always use Dish soap, Dr. Bronner, or any gentle pH-neutral cleaner, Vinegar (disinfects, deodorizes, descales, degreases), Rubbing alcohol (be sure to get at least 65%), Hydrogen Peroxide (removes dirt, brightens), Baking Soda (deodorizes, good for abrasion), Essential oil (for example lavender is anti-mildew)

Makeup
Too Faced (Basically all I use)

Shampoo
Giovanni Smooth As Silk (this is what I use personally)

Deodorant
Lavanila (what I use)


Skincare

Body Care
The Body Shop (I WORSHIP the body shop 15/10 would recommend)

Oral Care
Kiss My Face (I also love their sunscreen)
Vitacare (second favorite)
(Aquafresh, Colgate, Crest, Scope, and Listerine all test on animals😠)



No more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment