Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Helping Those Who've Helped Us Most

This is a subject near and dear to my heart. After losing someone very close to me to the war on terror in Afghanistan, I've made it a big priority to help those who have given up so much for us. So when I talked to MaryKate from Diligent Dog I just knew I had to feature them on here! This company sells adorable products, and the proceeds go to helping our retired service members get service animals! For people who gave up so much for us, it's definitely a worthy contribute!
The money from Diligent Dog goes to Pets for Vets which is a great organization that you should look in to as well!
On the site when you check out, if you use the code lexis15 you can save money off your purchase!










Please check them out on social media as well!



1 comment: