Friday, November 9, 2018

25 Gifts Under $25



The holidays can be such a stressful time, especially financially for some people. It doesn't have to be that way though, you can find a gift for everyone in your life for a reasonable price. I'm a huge fan of homemade gifts as well, but I know not everyone has that kind of free time. So here is a holiday gift guide with twenty five gifts under twenty five dollars. 





Custom Initial Necklace - $25
This adorable necklace comes from one of my favorite girl bosses, Scotti, and I couldn't love it more! I own multiple items from her shop and can attest to the quality, and affordability!

Floral CamelBak Water Bottle - $15.25
I personally own this exact bottle and it's one of my favorites! Plus free shipping with Amazon Prime!

Minimergency Kit - $18
This perfect stocking stuffer comes in the cutest glitter pouch and has everything you could ever possibly need!


Ceramic Ring Dish - $7.45
The perfect little gift for any lady in your life! Plus another Amazon Prime product, so free shipping!


Evelyn Henson Mug - $22
Another personal favorite of mine, I own 2 of these mugs! Evelyn is the cutest artist, and has a map print for any city you can thing of! She also has tonsss of cute little sayings on her mugs, and they're super high quality!


Coziest Throw - $19
The softest, coziest throw like ever. Plus you can get it monogrammed?!


Insulated Stainless Steel Wine Glass - $13.49
Perfect for camping, tailgating, summer days, anything!


Custom Photo Pallet - $15
This one is self explanatory, right? You can get any photo you want on it, how freaking cute! I'd die if I received one of these.





Vintage Inspired Bluetooth Speaker - $19.89
Amazon Prime free shipping and 6 color choices!


Beard Butter & Comb - $15.97
Gotta keep our bearded friends in tip-top shape!


Movie Scratch Off Poster - $15
Help your fav movie aficionado keep track of their watches.


Stainless Steel Insulated Mug - $10.20
Gotta keep that coffee warm on these cold winter mornings!


Harry's for J. Crew Shave Set - $25
This one is pretty self explanatory.

Bifold Wallet - $17.99
A classic gift for the man who already has everything.


The Book of Dad Jokes - $12.31
Because we all have someone who loves these awful jokes.


Corkcicle Beer Chiller -$16.95
Made in the USA and keeps your brews cold, from start to finish!




Grilled Cheese Sandwich Toaster - $23.99
Free shipping via Amazon Prime!


Rosé Cocktail Kit - $25
Plus use the code 'friends' and save 30%!


4 Silicone Wine Glasses - $18.98
Perfect for any host/ess in your life!



Himalayan Salt Lamp - $15.69
Really, truly does provide a sense of calmness to a room.


Rapper's Delight Cookbook - $12.76
Buy this for the illustrations alone.


100% Copper Moscow Mule Mug - $18.97
Another good gift for the entertainer in your life.


Freudian Slippers - $19.46
Come on, they're hilarious.


TriceraTACO Taco Holder - $11.50
Okay, seriously?! There's also the TACOsaurus Rex, and the NACHOsaurus!


Binge Reading Kit - $22
This kit is adorable and perfect and I need 10 of them. "Let's get lit"


You guys, seriously, it's the season for giving but that doesn't always mean a gift. Give time, give kind words, they're needed now more than ever. Don't ever feel poorly about not being able to give loved ones gifts. Your love is the most important gift of all.

So happy Hanukkah and merry Christmas to all!

XO

14 comments:

  1. This is such a cute gift list idea! I am definitely going to search for some of these things for my friends. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet ideas! I you have everything to match possibly any personality. Most gifts are useful, funny and appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great ideas! I love how affordable they are, too. I have a lot of people to buy for, so I love good prices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have a great lists of gifts to give on this coming Christmas day they are so beautiful and affordable but if I am going to choose I would love to have an Himalayan Salt Lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This list of gift ideas is nice! If I were to be a receiver, I'd request for the custom initial necklace! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh there are so many great gifts on here! Those wine glasses, the Hip Hop cookbook, I actually use the Harry's razor and love it AND that dinosaur taco holder is amazing! Thanks for the help with my Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some great gifts here. The initial necklace is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many great gift ideas here! I love the dinosaur taco holder best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were really a great list of gift. Floral CamelBak Water Bottle is something that my girls would really love. I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That minimergency kit and ring dish are far too cute to give to someone else. However, I need stocking stuffers for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the list of idea for xmas gifts. Now I have something in mind what to prepare for the coming gift exchange and gathering. TriceraTACO Taco Holder look so fun and cute to have!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this list, because every year I think I know what I want to get but end up totally at a loss for what to get and where to begin. Love the CamelBak floral bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a GREAT gift guide! Really pretty picks for a great price. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That insulated mug is perfect for my husband when he is transporting our girls all around the country! Some fabulous gifts here for a great price.

    ReplyDelete