Monday, May 25, 2015

Over the Rainbow

"I decided to try something I saw on Pinterest" is typically the beginning of half my cooking horror stories, however I got lucky with this one. It's pretty cute, and definitely a good one for kids to keep them entertained at meal time. Enjoy my rendition of this Pinterest favorite.
Picture
What you'll need:
1 lb spaghetti
3-6 ziplock bags
3-6 different food colorings/gel (I used gel, but either works fine)1) Cook your 1 lb of spaghetti as you normally would, drain & rinse it.
Picture
2) 1 bag at a time, at 2 tablespoons of warm to hot water, and about 3 drops of food coloring. For darker or lighter color, adjust how much you add.
3) Put a portion of the spaghetti in each bag and let them sit 5-10 minutes.
4) Drain each bag individually in cold water to rinse off the excess coloring.
5) Mix your pastas together and enjoy.
Picture


XOXO
Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment