Tuesday, October 23, 2018

My Custom October ipsy Bag

My 9th ipsy Glam Bag

Ah, ipsy day, my favorite day of the month. This month wasn't necessarily my favorite, but hey! I'm still not complaining. For $10 a month, I love to see how much I'm saving! Plus I get to try new products that I never would have tried otherwise. This months bag came to a total worth of about $61.25, so it's obviously well worth it.


Cute little faux leather masquerade makeup bag


theBalm Take Home the Bronze sample size - half price $8.75
The pigment is beautiful, and it lasted quite a long while. Plus no orangey hue!


Oryza Lipstick in Lido - $22.50 
This color is called Opus, but I couldn't find it on their website, so I chose another pretty one from them!
I love this lipstick! It doesn't need a liner or anything!


Soo Ae Donkey Milk Sleep Mask - $7.52
I'm not a big mask person, I try to be very careful because I have such sensitive skin, so I'll probably give these to a friend.


City Color Cosmetics Glow Pro Highlighter in Nebula - $9
I'm not sure how I feel on this one yet. It's really pretty, and the highlight is great, but it has a slightly blue hue. I'm not sure if it'll blend well to look less blue, but I'm gonna give it another go anyway.


Tarte Shape Tape Concealer travel size - half price $13.50
Everyone already knows how great this concealer is, it has an actual cult following, and I have to agree. It covered the (very dark) bags under my eyes with veryyy little product!

Grand total worth: $61.25

So overall, I'd give this months bag a solid 3.75/5. I have to be honest and say that it's not my favorite I've ever received, but honestly the shape tape concealer alone makes it worth it for me!



If you want to join, click here
This post isn't sponsored, I just love ipsy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment