Friday, January 29, 2016

The Beatles Love

As a child growing up in Metro-Detroit, I experienced a wide variety of music. From attending jazz clubs downtown, to small punk shows in Downriver, I've heard just about every style of music you can think of. 
I spent a lot of time with my paternal grandparents, and therefore experienced all the oldies. "Why are all the songs about clothes?" A young Lex asked once on a road trip, following three separate tunes, one about a bikini, one about blue jeans, and a song about high heels. 
One band that definitely stood out to me throughout my childhood was the Beatles. Recently I went to see the Beatles Love Cirque du Soleil show at the Mirage on the Las Vegas Strip. It was an absolutely amazing experience and I am beyond blessed to have been able to attend. I've attached some photos I took before and after the show. 


XOXO
Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment